Have you ever found it hard to do things, so you don’t do them?
A lot of people crumble at the sound of hard work. You may have goals and want more in life but with any kind of struggle most people give up, stop and don’t do it anymore.
Struggle and hard work is actually good for you. Take the struggle and hard times that may beat you to your knees and fight even harder to make your task become something. During the struggle is when you find out who you are and what you want in life. You have to be different then the many others that just let tough times defeat them.
Hold your head up and have determination in yourself that says that you will conquer, you will overcome, and you will go beyond beliefs.
Life is not easy but if you don’t let it hold you back, it will be so worth it. Here are some ideas to try, that might bring you past the hard times into great things:
- Turn on some music, watch a movie or do something that will relax you and take your mind off things.
- Now that you are relaxed and have a clearer mind, go out and take on the tasks and goals in your life.
- Remember that we are going to make mistakes and have obstacles come along, no matter how far you have come. What will take you even further or break you, is that you keep pushing no matter how many times it tries to knock you to your knees and defeat you!
- Now sometimes you may have tried something over and over and over again but it just is not working out. Take a step back and think about the situation and your passions. Decide if you should keep trying the same thing or try something new. Sometimes there will be things that just won’t happen for us but we still have to try other things because eventually something will stick. One example is when I was running my own web design business and I just was not getting customers no matter how hard I tried. I stepped back and decided that I would stop losing money in web design and go towards a bigger passion of mine. That passion is helping others and making a difference, so I became a motional speaker where I motivate, give the audience ways to live a better life, give ways to conquer your goals, bust down barriers and more. (www.disabilityspeaker.org)
- When you conquer things, makes sure you celebrate. You got that far so why not be proud but after, you need to keep pushing further.
We have to really discipline ourselves and remember that things that need to be done, we have to do no matter how hard it is/gets. Take your life in your hands, squeak those wheels until you get that life you want and deserve and beyond!