The brain may seem like just a small organ but it is the most powerful in your life/world!
The mind is what attracts things into your life. You may think negative and discouraging thoughts, which will turn around and manifest those thoughts into your life. The same goes for a positive/encouraging mind. This is a huge reason you may think your day keeps getting worse. Your thoughts will spiral, so if you let’s say trip on something in the morning and start thinking how stupid you are, how It is going to be a bad day, and other discouraging thoughts, that is how your day will turn out. Now if you take the tripping and just think like it was no big deal and move on, then your day won’t spiral downward.
Have you ever wanted something real bad? You may want it but in your mind you are saying that you will never get it. Change your mindset and start thinking that it is yours and that you can feel it in your grasps. You can’t just think it and it happen but you also have to work to make it happen.
Here is something awesome that you probably never thought about. You ever been driving and keep hitting the red lights? You know that your mind is making those red lights because you keep thinking how you keep hitting ever red light and that you are going to be late. Now does that work for green lights? All I can say is that it doesn’t hurt to think green lights and making great time.
Your mind is so powerful that you are creating the world around you. Take time to think about your thoughts and feelings. Get rid of the thoughts that are sculpting a crappy life and start thinking great thoughts that will take you down an awesome path. You will go further than you ever would have believed.
Squeak out those bad thoughts and start getting that life you want and deserve!
Have you ever found it hard to do things, so you don’t do them?
A lot of people crumble at the sound of hard work. You may have goals and want more in life but with any kind of struggle most people give up, stop and don’t do it anymore.
Struggle and hard work is actually good for you. Take the struggle and hard times that may beat you to your knees and fight even harder to make your task become something. During the struggle is when you find out who you are and what you want in life. You have to be different then the many others that just let tough times defeat them.
Hold your head up and have determination in yourself that says that you will conquer, you will overcome, and you will go beyond beliefs.
Life is not easy but if you don’t let it hold you back, it will be so worth it. Here are some ideas to try, that might bring you past the hard times into great things:
- Turn on some music, watch a movie or do something that will relax you and take your mind off things.
- Now that you are relaxed and have a clearer mind, go out and take on the tasks and goals in your life.
- Remember that we are going to make mistakes and have obstacles come along, no matter how far you have come. What will take you even further or break you, is that you keep pushing no matter how many times it tries to knock you to your knees and defeat you!
- Now sometimes you may have tried something over and over and over again but it just is not working out. Take a step back and think about the situation and your passions. Decide if you should keep trying the same thing or try something new. Sometimes there will be things that just won’t happen for us but we still have to try other things because eventually something will stick. One example is when I was running my own web design business and I just was not getting customers no matter how hard I tried. I stepped back and decided that I would stop losing money in web design and go towards a bigger passion of mine. That passion is helping others and making a difference, so I became a motional speaker where I motivate, give the audience ways to live a better life, give ways to conquer your goals, bust down barriers and more. (www.disabilityspeaker.org)
- When you conquer things, makes sure you celebrate. You got that far so why not be proud but after, you need to keep pushing further.
We have to really discipline ourselves and remember that things that need to be done, we have to do no matter how hard it is/gets. Take your life in your hands, squeak those wheels until you get that life you want and deserve and beyond!